Are you wanting to be fully informed with the best information available about NDIS Support Coordination?
Looking to build your confidence in support coordination practice and Develop as a community sector professional?
We are a Proud Supporter of The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
A Healthy Step Clinic is pleased to announce that we are a registered provider of Podiatry and foot care services to participants registered with the NDIS that may need Podiatry, Orthopaedic footwear or footwear support.
A healthy Step Clinic provide the highest quality in professional, caring and effective treatment of lower leg disorders including the hip, knee, ankle and feet.
We are a registered NDIS provider and are able to provide services under the following NDIS categories:
- Therapeutic Supports includes: Audiologist, Counsellor, Dietician, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Social Worker and Speech Pathologist.
- Custom Prosthetics Includes: Orthotics (Functional support or correction to improve patients functional ability) and Footwear (Increased independence in mobility)
- Ex Phys Pers Training
A Healthy Step Podiatry can help with the treatment of conditions such as:
- Hip and knee pain
- Foot and ankle Pain
- Ingrown toe nails
- Plantar warts
- Nails, corns and calluses
- Biomechanical Deformities including In toeing/Out toeing and leg length Discrepancy
- Diabetic and arthritic conditions